We are seeking an experienced Multi Level Media Strategist/Account Director/Media Account Supervisor who has client facing responsibility and is ready to make their next career step to VP of Strategic Services.
The Account Director, Strategic Services is responsible for:
- The strategic and service relationship management of key clients where the opportunity for retention and growth of future revenue is highest.
- Consistently touching and relating to and with key client personnel within each client company with an emphasis
- at the higher levels (Directors, VPs, Group managers, etc.)
- An overall goal of client satisfaction and retention utilizing all current services provided by Healthcare, Inc.
- Retention and organic growth of each of our current service offerings with assigned client companies or designated portions thereof.
- Establishing within the assigned business, on an ongoing basis, a network of client personnel who identify our Healthcare, Inc. companies as valued partnerships, see us as strategically leading, are well-placed within their companies, are well-persuaded of our corporate value proposition, and are both willing and able to so attest
- Collaborate with the assigned Media Services teams in the interest of exceeding Client expectations on strategic input and including overall Agency performance.
- Must have experience in Healthcare Strategy/Agency environment and a strong Media background and Media Planning experience (minimum 5 years).
- Must have demonstrated internal consulting experience and be technically proficient at Media Planning to work with the Media Services Teams for strategic input including overall Agency performance.
- Experience with CRM initiatives, new product launches a plus
- Ability to travel
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurances and 401k.
To Apply: http://www.compasrecruiter.com/job-details.php?jobid=57
Compas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.