Communications Media, Inc. | Careers
The Campaign Analytics Supervisor is responsible for managing the proper implementation and reporting of online and offline advertising campaigns for our clients and day-to-day ad operations, including Measurement Plan Development & Execution, Trafficking, QA, Campaign Implementation, Campaign Performance Reporting, and Optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts. The Campaign Analytics Supervisor will also be responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to their job responsibilities. Incumbent will supervise Analysts and Senior Analysts, and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals and customer satisfaction.
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology or other relevant graduate degree.
Functional and Technical Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of related online web analytics/research and/or ad operations experience
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash
- Knowledge of Rich Media technology and current vendors in this space
- Strong Excel skills (creating and working with pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.) is required
- Knowledge of SQL and other database technologies, Omniture, WebTrends and other website analytics tools, Offermatica, Mediaplex MOJO, Atlas, Eyeblaster, DART, Excel, - - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurance and 401k.
To Apply: http://www.cmirecruiter.com/job-details.php?jobid=48
CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.