The Financial Coordinator is responsible for processing and maintaining financial data for use in facilitating payment to medical journal publishers. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify and process vendor invoices for payment in customized software
- Field vendor inquiries regarding payment of invoices
- Investigate, resolve, and process invoice discrepancies
- Maintain centralized file for vendor invoices and discrepancies for general reference
- Resolve and maintain regular report of unpaid vendor invoices on a monthly basis
- Generate and issue client rate change statements
- Address rate change statement corrections, deletions, and revisions with publishers and media department
- Process and verify rate change adjustments to appear on monthly client invoices
- Coordinate and resolve library discrepancies using library, media, publisher, & agency resources
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel a must
- 1 year work experience in an accounting/auditing function, in a similar or higher capacity
- College level accounting desired, but not necessary.
Compas, Inc. is the largest corporate buyer of professional healthcare media aggregating the purchasing power of over $200 million for 45 pharmaceutical clients.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances and 401k.
Compas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.